Monday, April 23, 2007

On a high

After a night out, Cycle and I were on our way to Himalaya mess for breakfast.

Siva: Hey Cycle, I am on a high due to lack of booze.

Cycle: Wtf... You seriously are on a high after the night out


After breakfast, on our way back.

Cycle: How are you now da? Are you slisha better?

Siva: Not sure da. Need to find out if I gained or lost altitude over the last half an hour.

Cycle: Machaaaaa...... Ok lets see. Tell me a joke...

Siva: Give me an altimeter...

Cycle: Wtf... Go crash.... You seriously get into a high after your night outs.

3 comments:

Tejas Kulkarni said...

U really need CYCLE as ur PARTNER..
Seems to care and understand u so much! :P

ALTIMETER is AERO PROPERTY! U are not having one!

ThulpeR said...

I can understand your jealousy... Sorry Tejas...

You need to start having breakfast to understand all that :P

Santosh (Munnu) said...

Waiting to see more glimpses of your thoughts :P
New post long overdue!